2007年11月17日 星期六

Truffle Chocolate.

I came to make the truffle chocolate in the gloomy saterday
with some Chinese Muisc in my laptop..
On the way with my hand covered with the very rich chocolate mud,
I felf as a painter, and I recalled having been in love with painting
as I was a very young young girl.
and Just wondering....Why I don't paint anymore now?
What else I have lost since the busy life?
I sniffed the aroma of the Chocolate all the way I made it.
I am a lazy cooker, u can c the regular recipe here.
All I need are just
CHIRARDELLI bittersweet chocolate and unsweet cocoa powder.
and a microwave oven, of course.
Put in microwave oven and microwave until it melted.
Put the container of the melted Chocolate into
the freezer of the icebox for cooldown...
Do not let it stay inside too long or it'll totally freeze,
I wanna making it flexible.
Use the spoon to seperate the flexible soft Chocolate and
form it into many tiny balls.
Roll them in the cocoa powder immediately.
It's so easy huh?anyway I'll not eat them myself,
they r the gift to Jessica for the potluck party tomorrow.