2007年12月8日 星期六

FOCUS Christmas Banquet。

Our ABCDE group!
A for Amy,B for Becky,C is Jessica,
D for Freda and E for Joyce.
We spent a very beautiful Christmas dinner
in Creater Portland Bible Church tonight.


It was quite formal there,
people asked to be semi-formal dressing to add
a touch elegance.Acturally most of us
just dressed out regular clothes and really
amazed of the formal atmosphere there.
It'll take about 30 days to see you again,
I will miss all of you in FOCUS.
Christmas tree everywhere.

Nice apple pie and pumpkin pie....
The turkey was as great as I thought,
not every American goods is creasy and not
good for your health.


Yes, I played Mary today on stage play.
I felt really hot on my face as sitting there hoilding the baby,
actually the magnesium light is too strong.

Ming took part of the choir
and I found that he has a nice voice!
See you my dears,
nice trip to SanFrancisco! I will miss you
as I spent my lonely life in Taiwan.
And don't forget we are going to have another seattle
trip as I get back.Take care and
we will come together soon!