2008年1月5日 星期六

SAT. Lunch in Dear Sally and Tom's place.

Sally, a really really lovely "girl" I meet in the church,
I have no idea how old she is right now,but still I wanna
say that she is "the cutest girl" that I know in Portland.
I am quite enjoy every time she gives me a bear hug,
it's quite softly and warmly.Today we have lunch in her place.
We took subway(actually not sub XDD) to Gateway 99 and
Tom took us there.Sally had already prepared some
nice spaghetti and chocolate brownie.We tried to help
but there is nothing we can do in the kitchen~
I quite enjoyed the lunch time there,
we talked breezily and finished almost everything on the table.


After the lunch, Jessica and Dear Eva played some piano
for fun.It's amazing that they are really great at it!
I was still suffering from the jet lag then so that almost
fall asleep during the music hours.

Thank you for inviting us,Dear Sally and Tom,
because of you we really had a wonderful SAT.^_^