2008年2月24日 星期日

Another perfect potluck @ Freda's place

I gonna say it's really great to know Freda who bring
so many wonderful activities to my life in Portland..
We have spent many happy evenings with her and her
host family....Claire and Russ are such great hosts
who lead us into the American style social contact,
we met many friendly people there as well as in FOCUS...
Therefore,I have to claim that no matter where I go in the future
"For me, you guys are all evermore a part of Portland,
a part of this lovely city".
Philip, the doctor of OHSU, just told me that it's quite easy
to enter the medical school in US...Therefore I am thinking about
to change my major and keep my dream of become a doctor...
(Hey, don't be nervous!I just think of it!)
The cakes were made by Freda,
they are really excellent!

Yeah, Mark just hung the poor little boy and
every time I wanna take a serious pic with the hosts,
there gonna be others who have their hand in! IoI
There were two lovely families here tonight and I met
a new Japanese friend named "Yoshiki",
she said she would left her Kimono to me as
she finish the classes here.XDD
The foods are...well...as wonderful as before,
Joyce made her specials again!(fried vegetables)
We played some games after the dinner just as usual,
...but,why I lost all the games?lol..
at any rate, it's still such a lovely evening with you guys,
Thank you for Claire and Russ and everyone there tonight!