2007年10月31日 星期三

Halloween Party in PSU.

It's really a bad idea to go to a Halloween Party without costumed!
I suppose it will be better if I can dress up just as the others,
Cause during the whole party my friends without dressing and I
just felt be isolated by the others. We can not enjoy the kind of party
anymore, or…Maybe just because we are older now and we would
prefer going the tea or coffee hours in the Church…(so sad)

and the Halloween party…well.. It belongs to young guys.XDD

The cat lady and Frog man,I know them in the Group Discussion.

Cute lion and the "cheerleader"..冏
Christine(Left) and Peter pan and big babe.
other friends from varied countries.
Well..It's really a bad idea to go without costumed.
I looks like a freak.冏

Lots of people indeeded enjoyed their time there,
alas...yes I know...I get old now...XDD

Old lady can not bear the noise and the crazy dance.XD
But I think...
well,It's good to c lots of my friends show up with dressing.^^

After we left,Jessica said that she should join the "trick or treat"
activity with the kids in her host family.
Maybe next year I will prefer to knock at
someone's door and ask for candies than going
to the costuned party too ^^"..